Metamask is one of the best digital wallets for Ethereum. It is available for all major browsers and has an intuitive interface. Metamask is also compatible with ERC20 tokens like BNB (Binance).
How to add BNB to MetaMask wallet:
- Sign up on BNB wallet at binance.com
- Activate Metamask in a browser and enter a password if needed.
- Click on “Buy” and select “BNB” from the list of currencies.
- Enter the desired amount of ETH that you would like to spend, then click “Buy” button.
- Now that you have bought BNB, just head over to your Metamask desktop app and click on the three dots at the top right of your screen. Click “ADD WALLET”. Next, select “BNB” from the list of available wallets and click ADD WALLET AGAIN.
A pop-up window will appear with a message saying that this wallet has been added successfully. You have now been able to use BNB for transactions on Metamask’s Ethereum Web3 API.